Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And then.... August Happened

So I was doing fairly well with my post-every-week goal for awhile, and then.... August happened, and my life kinda exploded. Which is fine--life happens sometimes.

I'm thinking that I would like to continue my goal of posting at least once per week now that classes have started again. These won't necessarily be things I made for fun, they might be pieces I've done for class--I'm taking head painting and sketchbook, so I think that some fun pieces should come out of that.

But since classes have only just barely started today.... nothing for this week, yet. We'll see what happens :-). I might finish off one of the pieces I started but couldn't finish because of the whole exploding thing that happened in my life this August.

No comments: